Time & Location
About The Event
Welcome to Let's Play For U (LP4U), where we combine the great sport of girls fast-pitch softball in competitive events as well as many opportunities to work with college coaches from all levels of the collegiate world. This camp is focused on allowing the student athlete to interact with the coaches in skills and drills exercises by position through hands on instruction. By coming together and becoming a team member for the event with other players, the athlete learns how to work with new team members, as well as understands what it takes to be prepared as a potential collegiate player. When coming to events, our camps assure each camper works with of 8-1 or less players to coaches during our camp, something they cannot be assured of during a normal tourney weekend.
This event will consist of 3 - 1 hour sessions of skills by position. You will sign up for 3 of these sessions:
- Middle Infield
- Corners Infield
Open to: 7th - 12th Grade | Girls Warm Up: 9:45am Time: 10:30am - 2:30pm Camp Capacity: 96 Players Cost: $165 Registration includes 3rd party processing fees
Location: Centennial Park | 15600 West Ave | Orland Park, IL 60462
- Camp is open to any and all campers limited only by age and number of participant
- Players wear their own team’s jerseys and supply their own equipment.
- Players will be split by position based on the sessions they register for – you will pick 3 of the 5 skill sessions: (1 – Hitting, 2 – Middle Infield, 3 – Corners Infield, 4 – Catchers and 5 - Outfield
- Let’s Play for U (LP4U) offers a refund less $50 admin fee for cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to camp. No credits will be given less than 24 from event start.
- Camp is open to any and all campers limited only by age and number of participants.
- Event insurance is now being offered, through a 3rd party insurer (Allianz Global Assistance) as an option during registration. This is voluntary and could potentially protect your event registration in the case of injury or family emergency.
- Skills and interaction with college coaches
- Position specific skills
- Low coach to player ratio
- Coaches coach games